Fun April Fools Day Pranks
As you are well aware by now I love any reason to have a bit of fun and a laugh with my little critters….woo hoo for April Fools Day!
As my children are now getting a little older I’m sensing we may be able to start having a little more fun with it.
When I was younger April Fools Day wasn’t celebrated as much as it is now…along with many other celebrations. I do recall by the time I was in Year 11 turning all the table upside down before our teacher arrived in the class and taking the chairs to the next classroom, or arriving with the wrong text books etc….so rebellious!
So now I’d like to share with you my top five pranks that I’ll play on my little critters this Wednesday! I’ll be sure to chat to them about April Fools Day the night before so they actually understand the funny side and are not alarmed by the unusual morning!
- Change places of furniture, turn things upside down, take the chairs away from the dining table!
- Serve their glass of water frozen and dye their milk a blue colour.
- Stuff their shoes with a snap lock bag filled with jelly beans and covered with cotton wool…what a fun surprise!
- As a surprise for their lunch box add a ‘magical banana’. Pierce the banana skin with a tooth pick or needle and then maneuver it all the way round (without piercing any other part of the skin), repeat at intervals down the banana. You will magically ‘slice’ the banana without peeling it. Check out this youtube clip to see how its done: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNDjg3409BI
- If your little critter loves their i-pad, tablet, i-pod, television remote…try cling wrapping it…maybe a little cheekyJ
I can’t wait to see my little critters faces! Remember to let us know your ideas and if you try any of these tell us what their reaction was! Have fun!